Sunday, January 4, 2009

Attention Shoppers:



A publishing company here in Portland puts out a massive book of coupons every year called the "Chinook Book." A friend of mine works for them--the same friend who suggested I put this little endeavor into blog form, in fact--and she gave me one of the books for Christmas. As I was checking out all the fabulous, money-saving coupons today (and even used some when I went grocery shopping), I ran across these two! The first one is for the 100th Monkey Studio, you can barely read it, and the other is for a shop called The Monkey and the Rat, which is about 4 blocks from my house. They sell these great little painted wooden frogs with rows of bumps on their backs. You rub a small stick across the bumps and it makes the most fantastic froggy sound! I'll have to use that coupon, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment