Sunday, February 1, 2009

all american

I was milliseconds away from turning off the TV. I had had one ear on Family Guy while I straightened up my room, and I never watch American Dad, so I was just about to switch it off when the following scenario took place: The Dad was in some sort of spring-break party scenario, when he told a drunken chick she had to leave. Then she said to him something like "first can I hang off your arm and swing like a monkey?!" At which point he put up his arm and she swung from it and made the appropriate sounds. The TV is now off and I'm going to get in bed with a book!

OH but wait! I just remembered from Saturday Night Live last night, in the first skit, which would make this one of yesterday's monkey's: the set-up is that 3 super nerdy nerds walk into a sports bar on Superbowl Sunday and are dismayed to find that they cannot sit down. But they make the best of it and stand over to one side, at which point one of them offers the other some mints, but they are actually ecstasy tablets. At this point the skit could have turned really super funny, but they dropped the ball. Anyway, before that, one of the nerdy nerds makes a weirdo comment, then the other says, "Why Jean, you little funky junky joker monkey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment