Monday, February 23, 2009

we can be heroes, just for one day


So much of this blog involves me plopping on the couch for the fewest of minutes to have something to occupy my eyeballs with while I'm having a snack. Today my "sighting" came courtesy of a kids show on PBS in which Word Girl and her monkey sidekick named Captian Huggy Face (really) go around fighting villains and explaining vocabulary words. I swear I only sat down for just a few minutes, and it was because I'd already read the paper over breakfast... I fumbled for my phone to take a picture of the screen, but it was over before I was able. These screen captures from the website work just fiiiiine though... On a side note, a far-away friend has commissioned me to make a super-hero cape, of sorts, for a performance/art thing he is doing next month. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment